Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dreams

Last night I had a weird dream. I remember it fairly well, so it must have been the last thing I dreamt this morning just before waking. So, let's start over.

This morning, I had the weirdest dream. In it, Patrick and I decided, impromptu, to get married RIGHT NOW!! It was an elopement of sorts, but we invited many people. We called and said 'come NOW! Hurry!' And they did. Everyone showed up. There was even an elderly Italian woman there. I think she was from Patrick's side of the family, except his family is German. My family is French. So, I don't know who that wedding crasher was, but she was sweet.

Anyway, the wedding was going to happen in a matter of moments. Everyone showed up at a beautiful church. I was getting really freaked out. The 'hurry up' feel was almost like 'hurry up so Becky doesn't bolt'. lol. Marriage freaks me out.

So, it is almost time. I am anxious and excited and worried about the seriousness of marriage. Suddenly, I get sooo upset b/c I realize that my legs are super hairy. I could have braided my leg hair. It was so gross.

But, why would it matter, you ask, if my legs are hidden under a wedding dress? It mattered b/c I was wearing my raggy and stinky yoga capri-pants. I wasn't upset about getting married in yoga pants, mind you. I was upset that I was finally going to take the plunge, and my entire family had to watch Sasquatch walk down the aisle.

I shiver just thinking about it.

Analyze that dream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!! what a sense of humor. yo momma must be one happy lady to have you around. you totally bring laughter to her old age!! :-)