Monday, November 19, 2007

Planet Earth

I know I'm behind the times. Not having cable or free time usually results in being a year or two behind what is hip and happening. I finally watched an episode of Planet Earth last night. I was so impressed with the visuals, the narration, and the animals. It makes me long for the days I was a marine biology student.

I particularly enjoyed the birds working hard to attract a mate. The birds, with their aggressive dances, reminded me of the the Night at the Roxbury guys. You decide.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

neat

Patrick said...

Those crazy evolved lizards (the birds, not the Roxberry guys).

Anonymous said...

me. me. pick me. I loved the bird video. the other one was ... well, just sad. ;-)

YogaNerd said...

I thought it was pretty neat, too, kreativemix! Thanks for stopping by.

I just love watching those birds hop around. Nature truly is fascinating.

Maggie Rose, if you have not seen this series, I highly recommend it for you. Maybe the BR library will get a copy.