Friday, May 16, 2008

Now I can start my life of crime

It's official. I finally graduated with a Phd, and I'm already trying to figure out how to get back into school. Maybe I'll get a religious studies degree this time....

Click here to watch me graduate!

My family came to town for the big day. My mom, stepfather, brother Paul, and brother David were unable to make it, but brother Brad made a surprise trip from Seattle...woot!

Sarah says she was there, but I have to take her word on that one.

After the hooding process, we had a crawfish boil, drank beer, and beat up a zebra pinata. It was a blast, and I look forward to my next Phd graduation. lol!

I'm kidding.

maybe.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I want to go back and get a psychology degree... or train to be a ninja. Whichever.

Anonymous said...

plan well you two. smiles, me

Sarah Marie said...

I WAS THERE! What can I do to prove myself, once and for all?

I love the video. Some people really got strangled by the hoods, didn't they?

Congrats again, Docta' Becky!